Call, text or email us with any questions at 719-281-6073 or [email protected].
The Pueblo County Medical Society (PCMS) is a dynamic 501c6 nonprofit business community of physicians and medical practitioners in Pueblo, Colorado committed to improving healthcare and the lives of healthcare professionals, locally. Here are just a few of the benefits our members enjoy:
- Board meetings which include the annual general membership meeting normally held in September.
- Hosted events throughout the year such as our annual symposium and educational meetings.
- Online newsletter published quarterly to keep members connected with one another and increase communication. *We need physicians to write articles for us. All you have to be is willing to submit your stories, advice, comments, research, etc. to me and we’ll get it published for you!
- Comprehensive pictorial membership directory published yearly with all members listed alphabetically with professional pictures, education, and contact information. Utilized by physicians and the public for decades.
- Advocacy of local providers, allowing members to have a direct impact on the political events that influence changes in the daily practice of medicine locally.
- Professional website available to increase our online presence, promote members, and expand our organization with social media an extension of interactive action and building relationships.
Click here to discover more about your local medical society.
PCMS...your medical membership business connection!
Together, we really can make a difference. We look forward to welcoming you as a member in our unparalleled medical community!