Your PCMS membership expires soon. Renew now and continue to make what we do possible! Over the course of the past year, your membership enabled us to accomplish so many initiatives:
- We held monthly COVID-19 Provider Roundtable virtual events, providing medical providers and/or staff members with up-to-date Pueblo County COVID-19 data and the opportunity to ask questions, gain new resources, share tips, and learn from one another.
- We developed Nature Scripts, a collaborative project, that offers Pueblo medical providers the opportunity to prescribe nature and exercise to patients.
- We were able to keep members informed on local and statewide industry news through our online newsletters, website, emails.
Looking ahead, we can’t wait to accomplish even greater things for our members and our community. In the coming year, we’re working on:
- Offering in-person and/or virtual events quarterly with CMEs and COPIC points.
- Building collaborations to offer social events exclusive to PCMS members such as member night at the art museum or symphony
- Continuing advocacy efforts in collaboration with Colorado Medical Society and our local coalition, Advancing Control of Legal Substances to keep Pueblo smoke free and push for better regulations on cannabis.
- Creating a directory of services for membership to include reputable contractors, realtors, bankers, maid service, childcare providers, and much more. Email us with any recommendations.
- Building partnerships with local groups to develop resources and programs for new physicians looking for community and networking.
We hope you’ve been able to benefit from your membership with your local medical society. If not, let us fix that right away! Call or text me at 719-281-6073, or email [email protected] to see how we may better meet your needs. We’d love to hear your feedback!
If you have any questions regarding your membership, benefits, or renewal, please give us a call or send us a text message at 719-281-6073.